Friday, October 15, 2010

The Search for a Community is on...

Spoke to the wonderful people at Mitzpe Yericho this week. Sounds physically and spiritually beautiful! One person I spoke to lives in a huge 5 bedroom apartment and pays exactly half of the rent that I pay for my 2 bedroom closet!
And if you are wondering, we are still working on the application. The essay is no small project. My goal is to have it done by Sunday night.

Looking forward to a special Shabbat speaking and learning of Eretz Yisrael. This week God tells Abraham "Get up and leave your land, your birth place, and the house of your father and go to the land that I will show you". Rashi comments and says go "for your benefit and your good".
We should not only make aliyah because God said so we should also go because there is so much benefit and good for us there!
Shabbat Shalom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment