Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My day at work

I was speaking to another colleague at work today (who by the way is way "frumer" than me) and I mentioned that my wife and I would like to make aliyah. Her answer; "but you make no money there". My response; "who gives you money here?" Her response; "our company". My response "but who REALLY gives you money?". (At this point she realized where I was going.) Her response "G-d". My response; "so
G-d can give you money here but he cant give you money there?".

Food for thought: Where are the priorities of god's people? In money or in what god wants? What happened to good old  emunah? If god is all powerful he can just as easily give us money there as he can here. (And he can just as easily take money away here or there).

Wake up Jews! Its time to think a little less with our chutz l'aretz mentalaties and a little more with our neshamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment